Property Owners Liability Insurance

If you own or are responsible for a vacant building or a plot of land we would recommend that you arrange Property Owners Liability Insurance.

Property Owners Liability insurance is a specialist form of Public Liability cover which protects the owner from any compensation claims made against them for injury or property damage arising from ownership of the land or buildings.

Property Owners Liability cover is usually included as part of a buildings insurance policy, but in the absence of such a policy Property Owners Liability cover has to be arranged separately.

Typically claims against property owners are for ‘slips and trips’ which occur when members of the public have access to the property or land e.g. a public right of way through a privately owned field, but they can also be for more serious injuries for example if children are able to easily gain access to a fragile roof and were to fall through.

Construction Risks UK are specialist Construction industry insurance brokers and we can arrange Property Owners Liability cover affordably with a wide panel of insurers.


Did You Know?

By insuring through a Chartered Firm you will always have access to expert advice from a qualified Chartered Insurance Broker.

Request a Call Back