Office Insurance

Construction Risks UK can arrange comprehensive office insurance to include office buildings, contents, computers, money, portable office equipment and business interruption cover. It can also include Public and Employers Liability cover for clerical staff. For manual workers a separate combined liability policy is recommended.

Construction Risks UK have been arranging Office Insurance with a wide panel of leading “A” rated insurers for many years, and we can advise you on the most appropriate cover for your business.

Did You Know?

By insuring through a Chartered Firm you will always have access to expert advice from a qualified Chartered Insurance Broker.

Request a Call Back